Please fill out the below health questionnaire before your appointment-
This must be completed before any appointment takes place. Any clients that show any signs of COVID-19 will be asked to rearrange your appointment.
Note: If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please postpone your appointment for a minimum of 14 days and reschedule after this date.
Our online booking systems are running from 2nd July, Book Here
At this time, we would prefer this to be the way to book, as we have had to limit our staff members in salon at any one time.
Please Read Before Your Appointment
Our clients and team’s health and safety is our top priority and we have made some modifications with this in mind.
- You will no longer be asked to sit in our waiting area and we have staggered appointments to ensure that there is no idle time in salon and that there is no area where people will be in close contact with one another.
- You will be asked to handle your own coat / bag and not to hand it to our reception team
- You will not be offered a beverage whilst in salon & you will not be offered any ‘common touch’ items in salon such as magazines
- You will not be allowed to touch products in our retail area and we will be removing testers. Whilst this area will be cleaned regularly, it is still advisable in order to mitigate risk. If you are interested in purchasing a product, please ask a member of staff for help
- Your stylist will be wearing PPE – this might seem strange but it is to protect both clients and staff. PPE will be changed regularly according to the Government and the World Health Organisation’s guidelines
- All clients will have single use items such as towels, gowns, capes and other items will all have been deep cleaned before use
- All equipment used in your appointment e.g. scissors, combs etc. will have been cleaned / disinfected before your appointment
- All areas of the salon will have been cleaned before you arrive for your appointment – we are allowing additional time between appointments to ensure that each area of the salon is cleaned before our next client arrives. Opening Hours – you will see we are working longer days. The idea behind this is so we can see as many of our clients as we can, knowing that we will have a lot less clients in the salon at any one time
- You will be asked to pre-pay for your appointment online / pay via contactless to avoid cash transferring hands
Please arrive for your appointments on time, and wait in your car. Your Stylist/ Therapist will contact you to inform you when he or she is ready. This is to limit the amount of clients in the salon, as we have had to remove our waiting area temporarily. It also gives your Stylist/Therapist the chance to sterilise all equipment and surfaces before your arrival.
Once you arrive at the salon, you will see we have a new sanitation station available at the entrance.
You will be asked to hang up your coats and bags at the entrance as personal belongings must be kept in your bags i.e mobile phone/ tablets. There you will also be asked to put on your own gown, which will be freshly laundered by Government guidelines.